Thursday, August 30, 2012

SONA


            The SONA which stands for State of the Nation Address was delivered by our beloved president for the third time last July 23, 2012 at the Batasang Pambansa in front of the Filipinos. Even though I wasn't able to watch it, I had partly watched some of the important details in the news later that night.
            They said that the president had concentrated in education and that is great because this is what we in order to be free in the strong hold of poverty. The only solution that I can see in order to rise from economic crisis is education. If we finish our studies, the opportunity to have a job is greater and if you graduated with flying colors, the job would be the one to haunt you. Having a decent job means a rise from poverty's hands and rising from poverty only means that we are slowly rising from our economic crisis.
             The president had told many things about the improvement that has happened in our country during his presidency. And I can tell that it is pretty obvious. So, I can tell that he is doing  his very best in order to achieve his goal in reaching the straight way to our country's success.

No comments:

Post a Comment