Days pass so fast and I barely realize that our first grading period is about to end. It only means that another chapter of my life is in the near end and another door is going to be opened as another closes. During my first grading in my I.C.T. class, I learned a lot. I learned all about internet. How it was brought up, its pioneers, and its components. And most especially, I learned all about blog.
In our lessons regarding blogs, we had taken up activities which are posting our very own blogs which we had composed by ourselves. During those times, the only problem that I had encountered is the time for us to use the computers since it is only very few and we are so many to use them.
Since the computers can't accommodate all of us, I just sometimes post my blogs in our house since we fortunately own a laptop. I just have to load our broadband and use it.
Moving on, I will put all those things in my mind in order to use it while exploring the internet world and use it also by teaching it to others especially to those who needed it the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment