Another grading period has pass once again and I am nearing for the end of another chapter in my life. If I compare my first grading to my second grading as a fourth year high school student, I had done a better job for this grading period. I had learned that in life the word okay is not enough. So, as I learned the results of my first grading grade, I had made up my mind to do my best for my second grading. I am not bewildered in the result of my previous performance so I gave my best shot in this grading period I guess. In lessons, in the other hand, I had learned a lot especially in our ICT subject.I had learned about the whereabouts of search engines and HTML tags. We had activities regarding HTML tags which are saved in our respective workstation.
As I have said awhile ago, we had activities and these activities brought problems I had faced. In times we made our exercises, there are times that I had not finished doing these exercises. As a result, I used the time for posting my blogs as a time to finish my exercises. As for challenges I had encountered, I had challenged myself to pass all the assignments needed and planned to lengthen my blogs. Other than those things I had not encountered any turmoils and thank God for that.
Like what I did in the previous grading period, I addressed my problem by posting some of my blogs in our house. Since we had not only one laptop but two, I used one of them in posting some of my blogs. It is not a problem in my families side since I am using it for the case of my education. As for the challenges I let myself be challenged, I did it in a process of thinking. I made sure that I had enough time to think for my essays. As a result, I had done my rough drafts on time but I had not time to post and right on my ICT notebook.
Moving on, I will not be that easy-go-lucky. I will do my best every grading period. I will increase my best to reach Papa's and mine's expectation.
You're outputs you are posting in you're blog reflects you're intelligence! Keep up the good work! :)
ReplyDelete