Monday, September 10, 2012

Capable of Being A Hero

                   A hero is an individual that has done heroic deeds. Those heroic deeds that is not only to sacrifice yourself just to save others but also to do good virtues. Heroes for today can be simple persons. They are called modern heroes since we are in the modern age.
                   In my 15 years of existence in this world, I only consider one hero. A living hero which I had grown fond of . A living example of our famous heroes. A hero that I love so much. A hero who loves me dearly. A hero that loves her family more than anything that is beneath the shining sun.
                   My hero is no other than my dear mother. I consider her as my hero because she was my lifesaver. She love and care me. She taught me good behaviors. When I am in the midst of loneliness, she would cuddle me. She would assure that everything will turn out good. She never fails to tell me what is good and bad. She is always there to guide me. Whenever I have problems. She is always ready to listen and gives me advices.
                   My mother had surpassed many struggles. One of which is while she is conceiving me. The pain that was brought by my birth is very painful she says it is bearable because of what I have become. She had watched me grow up and she is always at my side all those times. She stays in our house and do the household chores while we are away. When the night ends, she is so tired and weary but she can still manage to form a smile on her lips because we are all home safe and sound.
                   Having a mother like her makes me feel blessed. It also makes me feel like I am the luckiest child in the whole wide world. Having her makes me want to wish nothing else in my life. I feel so contented just having her. She is the most precious gift God had given me. My mother is really capable of being a hero. She has a personality that fits in being a hero.
                   MOM, YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment